Friday, October 12, 2007

Reader Response

Reader Radii writes:
Ugh, 9am practices are going to be hard to deal with. Good luck with that. Also, you moved up a level basically to be coaching this year, correct? Why only one practice a week?


Yes I'm coaching in the A level with both my teams. HP players are required to be part of their house league so until January, while house league goes on, HP only has practices once a week. Definitely puts us at a disadvantage. GL starts Wednesday and that'll continue to be 2 practices for an hour and a half each.

Reader rjolley writes:
Thanks for the updates, Barkeep. One thing I've always thought about was coaching basketball more. Figured I'd give back to a sport that gave a lot to me. Maybe I'll be able to find a place here to help out and get into it again.


I would definitely encourage you to if you love the game. Coaching has been a far more rewarding experience than I'd ever imagined.

No comments: