Monday, September 24, 2007

Readers Respond about Jack M

Izulde writes
I'm really glad you went with Jack M. I liked him over Dante and Noah from your initial descriptions though after I saw someone post in the thread on FOFC that athleticism bursts can happen at that age, I was also reminded of one of the goalies on the U-14 team I coached. Very tall but very awkward and unsure of herself at the start of the season. By the end of the year, she was our top goalie and showed some serious potential.

So I'm glad you took Dante too.

I really have this hunch that Jack M will surprise you.


path adds on
I hope so because I also really like BK's description of him. I worry about Jack M's morale though.


Jack really surprised me last year. Entering our first game I'd have said he was the 8th or 9th best player on the team. He proved me wrong last year about his talent and I hope that he proves me wrong about his attitude this year. Though I will admit, that heading into practices, depending on how I shake out the team in terms of positions, he could be battling again for his guard spot.

No comments: