Saturday, November 18, 2006

Reader Izulde writes

I assume you're thinking of putting Dante at C? His slow foot speed would be minimized there and his endurance an asset, as he'd be able to take the banging on the boards he's likely to get down there, especially against larger teams. His rebounding and inside shot would be most helpful there, too.

Also, I'm just curious. He's slow, but how's his quickness?

Yes Dante will be at Center. But as we're running a motion offense, his being at Center matters more on defense and on set plays, such as inbounds or press breaks (which we didn't get to and is one of my main sources of anxiety) than on our normal offense.

His quickness is fine. We're a pretty quick team overall and I'd say he's in the middle of the pack. He does most things well, which is why I'm pretty high on him overall as a basketball player.

No comments: